Friday, November 16, 2007

The Kibitz Room

I love New York deli food, but finding a good one isn't always easy when you're away from New York. I used to grab sandwiches at Koch's in West Philly years ago, but haven't been back since both brothers passed. Fortunately, I have recently stumbled on The Kibitz Room in Cherry Hill, NJ, and the food I've had so far has been great: big sandwiches (too big, actually: I prefer the half sandwich myself), traditional smoked fishes, whitefish salad (!), and sour pickles. If you know what I'm talking about, you've probably already tried this place. If not, let me just say it's good and you should head there for lunch or dinner. The deli isn't kosher, unless I missed something, which means you can happily order cheese on that pastrami. This blend of NY culture and blissful corruption of eastern European Jewish food is an oasis.

2 Comments:

At 6:54 AM, Blogger barb michelen said...

Hello I just entered before I have to leave to the airport, it's been very nice to meet you, if you want here is the site I told you about where I type some stuff and make good money (I work from home): here it is

 
At 11:25 PM, Anonymous Poker Bonus said...

Your online site could be more. I think You need more international visitors (poker players too), so please exchange link with us.
--------------
Poker sign up bonus
No deposit instant poker bonus
Poker bonus
Video Poker is a game based on five card poker - the English name of the 5 Card Draw Poker. Video poker game looks like a traditional . The earliest models of video poker machines were introduced sometime in the middle of the 70. The game has gained immense popularity in 1980 , when the players realize that playing video poker is much less frightening , of course, had to do with a smaller probability of losing money than the traditional poker game taking place at the table. In the 90's video poker game has become very popular among the residents. This was due to the fact that vending machines located outside the city have smaller denominations of cash , as well as attractive chances of winning. Today video poker enthusiasts often use this form of the game for one simple reason - the web have instant access to games and high chances of winning.
No deposit Bonus Free Internet Poker money
Poker bonus bez depozytu
This section contains basic information on how to play in tournaments. They are designed for people who never took part in them. No thanks to them you will become an expert in poker tournaments.
Free Poker money
No deposit bonus free

 

Post a Comment

<< Home