Wednesday, January 10, 2007

Fuji Reborn

I was thrown into a thorough depression over the closure of the restaurant Fuji in Cinnaminson. A story might My father was in Tokyo on business and was discussing this great Japanese restaurant in South Jersey. His Japanese host enquired if he was referring to Fuji. That should tell you something.

Turns out my depression need not be long lived. Apparently, Fuji is moving to Haddonfield. I am dying to get back there for a chirashi sushi bowl as soon as possible.

There's not much that need be said about Fuji: they are correct in their claim that it is the best Japanese food in the area. If you want traditional Japanese dishes of quality, Fuji is the place to go.

1 Comments:

At 2:35 PM, Blogger Sharon GR said...

Fuji was the first Japanese restaurant I went to, with a boyfriend's family a very long time ago. Am glad to see it's (sort of) still going strong.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home